The Southern California Trojans will face the Utah Utes this Thursday October 4, 2012 for week 6 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a25% bonus with your deposit.
USC is favorite on the road with a point spread of -13; total over-under line will be posted soon.
The Trojans come from a bye week and a victory at home over California with a score of 27-9 before that. Bets on USC covered the point spread of -16.5 while the game went under the betting line of 56.5 points.
Matt Barkley passed for 192 yards with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions while Silas Redd ran for 158 yards with a touchdown. Marqise Lee had 94 receiving yards with 2 scores.
This result makes Southern California third in the Pac-12 South with an overall of 3-1 (1-1 conf) along a record against the football spread of 1-3.
Utah lost on the road against Arizona State 7-37 on the scoreboard of Sun Devil Stadium with the locals covering the spread of -7 with the combined score going under the betting line of 50.5 points.
Jon Hays passed for 117 yards with 1 touchdown and a pick. Karl Williams caught a TD pass and had 49 receiving yards. The Utes are 2-2 overall (0-1 Pac-12) with an ATS record of 1-3.
These two teams last met on September 10, 2012 when the Trojans at home took the victory with a score of 23-14, covering the point spread of -7.5 while the game went under the betting odds of 51 points.
- Southern Cal is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Southern Cal’s last 5 games.
- Southern Cal is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road.
- Utah is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games.
- Utah is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games.
- Utah is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home.
- Utah is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home.
USC Trojans vs Utah Utes – NCAA Football Week 6
When: Thursday October 4, 2012
Where: Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, Utah
Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: USC -13
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pittsburgh vs Ole Miss Point Spread: 2013 Compass Bowl Betting Odds
- Texas A&M vs Oklahoma Point Spread: 2013 Cotton Bowl Betting Odds
- Kansas State vs Oregon Point Spread: 2013 Fiesta Bowl Betting Odds
- Nebraska vs Ohio State NCAA Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Louisville vs Florida Point Spread: 2013 Sugar Bowl Betting Odds