The Oklahoma State Cowboys will host the Texas Longhorns for week 5 of the college football season this Saturday September 29, 2012. Betting lines are courtesy of BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
The Longhorns are favorites as visitors with a point spread of -2.5 along a total over-under line of 66 points.
Texas comes from a third consecutive victory, on the road against Ole Miss with a score of 66-31 and bets on Texas covered the spread of -10.5 while the game went over the betting line of 51 points. QB David Ash passed for 326 yards with 4 touchdowns and Malcolm Brown rushed for 128 yards and 2 scores.
This victory makes Texas 3-0 overall along a record against the football spread of 2-1.
OSU won at home last week over UL Lafayette 65-24 on the scoreboard and bets on the Cowboys covered the point spread of -22.5. The combined score went over the total line of 73 points.
QB J.W. Walsh had 347 passing yards with 4 touchdowns and Joseph Randle ran for 105 yards and 2 TDs. With this win OSU is 2-1 overall and 1-1 ATS.
These teams last met on October 15, 2011 when the Cowboys at home defeated the Longhorns 38-26 on the score, covering the spread of -7 while the total score pushed the line of 64 points.
- Texas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Texas’s last 8 games.
- Texas is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas’s last 7 games on the road.
- Oklahoma State is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games.
- Oklahoma State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.
- Oklahoma State is 2-12 SU in its last 14 games when playing Texas.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oklahoma State’s last 9 games when playing Texas.
Texas Longhorns at Oklahoma State Cowboys – NCAA Football Week 5
When: Saturday September 29, 2012
Where: Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Game Time: 7:50 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: FOX
Point Spread: Texas -2.5
Over Under Line: 66 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds