The South Carolina Gamecocks will host the Tennessee Volunteers this Saturday October 27, 2012 for week 9 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
The Gamecocks are favorites at home with a point spread of -14. Over under line will be posted later on. (Betting odds are subject to variations)
South Carolina comes from a second consecutive loss on the road, against Florida with a score of 11-44 and bets on the Gators covered the point spread of -3.5 while the game went over the betting line of 41.5 points.
QB Dylan Thompson passed for 83 yards with an interception. Mike Davis rushed for 20 yards in a defeat that makes South Carolina third in the SEC East with an overall of 6-2 (4-2 conf) along a record against the football spread of 6-2.
The Volunteers lost for the third straight time, at home against Alabama 13-44 on the scoreboard and wagers on the Crimson Tide covered the spread of -19.5 with the combined score going over the line of 54 points.
QB Tyler Bray had 184 passing yards with two picks while Marlin Lane Jr. rushed for 55 yards in a loss that leaves Tennessee with an overall of 3-4 (0-4 SEC) together with an ATS record of 2-5.
These teams last met on October 29, 2011 when the Gamecocks on the road defeated the Vols with a score of 14-3, covering the spread of -3.5 with the total score going under the line of 43.5 points.
- Tennessee is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games.
- Tennessee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tennessee’s last 5 games.
- Tennessee is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road.
- South Carolina is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of South Carolina’s last 7 games.
- South Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of South Carolina’s last 13 games at home.
Tennessee Volunteers at South Carolina Gamecocks – NCAA Football Week 9
When: Saturday October 27, 2012
Where: Williams-Brice Stadium, Columbia, South Carolina
Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: South Carolina -14
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds