The Golden State Warriors will host the Phoenix Suns this Wednesday February 20, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet with your deposit.
The Warriors are favorites at home with a point spread of -8 along a total over-under line of 204 points.
- Phoenix is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 8 games on the road.
- Phoenix is 4-18 SU in its last 22 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 9 games when playing Golden State.
- Golden State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Golden State’s last 7 games.
- Golden State is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games.
- Golden State is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home.
Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors – NBA Basketball
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 – 10:30 PM ET
Where: Oracle Arena, Oakland, California
TV Coverage: Fox Sports Arizona (Phoenix), Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (Golden State)
Point Spread: Warriors -8
Over Under Line: 204 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs OKC Thunder Game 2 NBA Playoffs 2013 Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs LA Lakers Point Spread April 17 2013 – Betting Odds