The Pittsburgh Penguins will host the Philadelphia Flyers this Wednesday February 20, 2013. NHL hockey betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet with your deposit.
The Penguins are favorites at home with a money line of -175 while Flyers are +155. Over under line is set at 5.5 goals.
- Philadelphia is 7-14 SU in its last 21 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games.
- Philadelphia is 3-11 SU in its last 14 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh’s last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Pittsburgh’s last 17 games at home.
- Pittsburgh is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games at home.
Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins – NHL Hockey
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 – 7:30 PM ET
Where: Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
TV Coverage: NBCSN, RDS, TSN2
Money Lines: Penguins -155, Flyers +155
Over Under Line: 5.5 goals
Possibly Related Posts:
- St Louis Blues vs Colorado Avalanche February 20 2013 Betting Line
- LA Kings vs Calgary Flames February 20 2013 Betting Line
- Dallas Stars vs Calgary Flames February 13 2013 Betting Line
- St Louis Blues vs Detroit Red Wings February 13 2013 Betting Line
- Ottawa Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins February 13 2013 Betting Line