The Minnesota Timberwolves will host the Philadelphia 76ers this Wednesday February 20, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet with your deposit.
The Timberwolves are favorites at home with a point spread of -3 along a total over-under line of 187.5 points.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games on the road.
- Philadelphia is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road.
- Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road.
- Minnesota is 5-13-1 ATS in its last 19 games.
- Minnesota is 2-11 SU in its last 13 games.
- Minnesota is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games at home.
- Minnesota is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Minnesota Timberwolves – NBA Basketball
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 – 8:00 PM ET
Where: Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
TV Coverage: Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia, Fox Sports North (Minnesota)
Point Spread: Timberwolves -3
Over Under Line: 187.5 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs OKC Thunder Game 2 NBA Playoffs 2013 Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs LA Lakers Point Spread April 17 2013 – Betting Odds
- Indiana Pacers vs NY Knicks Point Spread April 13 2013 – Betting Odds
- Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat Point Spread April 9 2013 – Prediction