The Dallas Mavericks will host the Orlando Magic this Wednesday February 20, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet with your deposit.
The Mavericks are favorites at home with a point spread of -10.5 along a total over-under line of 206 points.
- Orlando is 1-14 SU in its last 15 games.
- Orlando is 2-13 ATS in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 17 of Orlando’s last 25 games.
- Dallas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Dallas’s last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas’s last 7 games at home.
- Dallas is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home.
Orlando Magic at Dallas Mavericks – NBA Basketball
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 – 8:30 PM ET
Where: American Airlines Center, Dallas, Texas
TV Coverage: Fox Sports Florida (Orlando), Fox Sports Southwest (Dallas)
Point Spread: Mavs -10.5
Over Under Line: 206 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs OKC Thunder Game 2 NBA Playoffs 2013 Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs LA Lakers Point Spread April 17 2013 – Betting Odds