The Louisiana State Tigers will host the Mississippi Rebels on Saturday November 17, 2012 for week 12 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sporstsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
LSU is favorite at home with a point spread of -19 along a total over-under line of 49 points.
Louisiana State comes from a victory at home over Mississippi State with a score of 37-17 and bets on the Tigers covered the point spread of -14.5 while the game went over the betting line of 44.5 points.
QB Zach Mettenberger passed for 273 yards with 2 touchdowns. Jarvis Landry caught a TD pass and had a total of 109 receiving yards.
The Tigers are currently third in the SEC West with an overall of 8-2 (4-2 conf) along a record against the football spread of 5-5.
Ole Miss lost for the second straight time, at home against Vanderbilt 26-27 on the scoreboard and wagers on the Commodores covered the spread as underdogs at +2.5. The combined score went over the odds of 50.5 points.
QB Bo Wallace threw for 403 yards and a touchdown. Vince Sanders caught the TD pass with a total of 96 receiving yards.
The Rebels are 5-5 overall (2-4 SEC) together with an ATS record of 7-3.
These teams last met on November 19, 2011 when Louisiana State on the road took the win over Ole Miss with a score of 52-3, covering the spread of -30.5 with the total score going over the line of 46 points.
- Mississippi is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Mississippi’s last 7 games.
- Mississippi is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Mississippi’s last 5 games on the road.
- LSU is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games.
- LSU is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games at home.
- LSU is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games when playing Mississippi.
- LSU is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Mississippi.
Mississippi Rebels at Louisiana State Tigers – NCAA Football Week 12
When: Saturday November 17, 2012
Where: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: CBS
Point Spread: LSU -19
Over Under Line: 49 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pittsburgh vs Ole Miss Point Spread: 2013 Compass Bowl Betting Odds
- Texas A&M vs Oklahoma Point Spread: 2013 Cotton Bowl Betting Odds
- Kansas State vs Oregon Point Spread: 2013 Fiesta Bowl Betting Odds
- Nebraska vs Ohio State NCAA Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Louisville vs Florida Point Spread: 2013 Sugar Bowl Betting Odds