The Mississippi Rebels will face the Alabama Crimson Tide this Saturday September 29, 2012 for week 5 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Alabama is favorite at home with a point spread of -32; total over-under line will be available soon.
The No. 1 ranked Crimson Tide comes from a fourth consecutive victory this season, at home over Florida Atlantic with a score of 40-7 and bets on the Owls covering the spread as +47 underdogs. The game went under the betting line of 58 points. QB A.J. McCarron passed for 212 yards with 3 touchdowns. This result makes Alabama 4-0 overall along a record against the football spread of 2-2.
Mississippi rebounded from a loss against Texas with a win on the road over Tulane 39-0 on the scoreboard and with bets on Ole Miss covering the spread of -17.5. The combined score went under the total line of 53 points. QB Bo Wallace passed for 101 yards and 1 touchdown and Jeff Scott ran for 62 yards and 2 TDs. The Rebels are 3-1 overall with an ATS record of 3-1.
These two teams last met on October 15, 2011 when the Crimson Tide on the road defeated Ole Miss with a score of 52-7 and bets on Alabama covered the point spread of -27.5 with the total score going over the 45 points line.
- Mississippi is 7-15 ATS in its last 22 games.
- Mississippi is 6-17 SU in its last 23 games.
- Mississippi is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road.
- Mississippi is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games on the road.
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Alabama is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home.
- Alabama is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Alabama’s last 7 games at home.
Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide – NCAA Football Week 5
When: Saturday September 29, 2012
Where: Bryant Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL
Game Time: 9:15 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: Alabama -32
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds