With the Western Conference finals tied 2-2, the series moves to San Antonio where the Spurs will host the Thunder for game 5 this Monday June 4, 2012. You can place your basketball bet at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can get a 20% free bet bonus with your deposit.
The Spurs are favorites at home this Monday night with a point spread of -5 along a total over-under line of 202 points.
Oklahoma City defeated the Spurs on game 4 last Saturday in Chesapeake Energy Arena with a score of 109-103, and bets on the Thunder covered the point spread of -3½ while the game went over the total line of 201½ points.
Kevin Durant scored 36 points with 8 assists and Serge Ibaka scored 26 points in a victory that gives the Thunder a record against the basketball spread of 8-4-1 in the post season.
Tim Duncan scored 21 points Kawhi Leonard scored 17 points with 9 rebounds in a defeat that leaves the Spurs with an ATS record of 7-5 in the NBA playoffs.
• Thunder are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
• Thunder are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 road games.
• Spurs are 23-5-1 ATS in their last 29 home games.
• Spurs are 23-5-1 ATS in their last 29 games as a home favorite.
• Spurs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 Conference Finals games.
• Over is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 road games.
• Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
Game Score Prediction
The Spurs will take the victory on game 5 over the Thunder with a score of 104-98.
Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs – NBA Western Conference Finals Game 5
When: Monday June 4, 2012
Where: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas
Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
TV Coverage: TNT
Point Spread: Spurs -5
Over Under Line: 202 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 NBA Finals Game 5 Point Spread: Miami at San Antonio Betting Odds
- 2013 NBA Finals Game 1 Prediction: Spurs vs Heat Point Spread – Over Under
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread