The North Carolina Tar Heels will face the Maryland Terrapins this Wednesday March 6, 2013. College basketball betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% free play bonus with your deposit.
UNC is favorite on the road with a point spread of -1. Over under line will be available soon.
North Carolina comes from a fifth consecutive victory, at home against Florida State with a score of 79-58. Bets on the Tar Heels covered the point spread of -12 while the game went under the betting line of 145 points.
Reggie Bullock scored 20 points and grabbed 10 rebounds in a win that leaves UNC 21-8 overall, along a record against the basketball spread of 18-9.
Maryland won as visitors over Wake Forest 67-57 on the scoreboard. Wagers on the Terrapins covered the spread of -2, with the combined score going under the odds of 136.5 points.
Dezmine Wells scored 23 points in a win that makes the Terrapins 20-9 overall, together with an ATS record of 10-11-1.
These teams last met on January 19, 2013 North Carolina at home defeated Maryland with a score of 62-52, covering the spread of -5.5. The total score went under the line of 147 points.
North Carolina at Maryland – NCAA Basketball
When: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 7:00 PM ET
Where: Comcast Center, College Park, Maryland
TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: Tar Heels -1
Possibly Related Posts:
- Syracuse vs Michigan 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Louisville 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Ohio State Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- Syracuse vs Marquette Point Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- FGCU vs Florida Basketball Point Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals