The Kansas Jayhawks and the NC State Wolfpack will face off this Friday March 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM ET in Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, Missouri for sweet 16 round of the NCAA tournament. The game will be televised by TBS. March Madness betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
No. 2 seed Kansas is favorite to win the game with a point spread of -8½ along a total over/under line of 142½ points.
The Jayhawks come from a second consecutive win, last Sunday over Purdue with a score of 63-60, covering the point spread of -8 while the game went under the total of 142 points.
Elijah Johnson scored 18 points while Thomas Robinson had 13 rebounds in a victory that leaves Kansas with a record against the basketball spread of 17-16-1 and 29-6 overall so far this season.
North Carolina State defeated Georgetown last Sunday with a score of 66-63 making bets on the Wolfpack cover the spread as +4 underdogs with the combined score going under the 132 points line.
Hollis Thompson scored 23 points against the Hoyas leaving NC State with an ATS record of 17-14-1.
•Wolfpack are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. win.
•Wolfpack are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
•Wolfpack are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
•Jayhawks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
•Jayhawks are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 Friday games.
•Over is 4-0 in Wolfpack last 4 Friday games.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Syracuse vs Michigan 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Louisville 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Ohio State Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- Syracuse vs Marquette Point Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- FGCU vs Florida Basketball Point Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals