The Minnesota T Wolves will face the Los Angeles Lakers this Thursday February 28, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet bonus with your deposit.
Los Angeles is favorite at home with a point spread of -10 along a total over-under line of 205 points.
The Lakers come from a loss on the road against Denver with a score of 108-119. Bets on the Nuggets covered the point spread of -7.5 while the game went over the betting line of 217.5 points.
Kobe Bryant scored 29 points and Dwight Howard grabbed 14 rebounds, in a defeat that leaves the Lakers third in the NBA Pacific with an overall of 28-30, along a record against the basketball spread of 23-34-1.
The Timberwolves lost for the third consecutive time, as visitors against Phoenix 83-84 in overtime. Wagers on Minnesota covered the spread as +1.5 underdogs, with the combined score going under the odds of 196 points.
Derrick Williams scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, in a loss that leaves the T Wolves last in the Northwest with an overall of 20-34, together with an ATS record of 24-28-2.
These teams last met on February 1, 2013, when the Lakers on the road defeated Minnesota with a score of 111-100, covering the point spread of -2, with the total score going over the line of 211 points.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota’s last 6 games.
- Minnesota is 4-19 SU in its last 23 games.
- Minnesota is 8-14-1 ATS in its last 23 games.
- Minnesota is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games.
- LA Lakers are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- LA Lakers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- LA Lakers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
Minnesota Timberwolves at LA Lakers – NBA Basketball
When: Thursday, February 28, 2013 – 10:30 PM ET
Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California
TV Coverage: TNT
Point Spread: Lakers -10
Over Under Line: 205 points
Game Score Prediction: LA 108, Minnesota 96
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs OKC Thunder Game 2 NBA Playoffs 2013 Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs LA Lakers Point Spread April 17 2013 – Betting Odds