The Chicago Bulls will host the Miami Heat this Thursday February 21, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet bonus with your deposit.
Miami is favorite on the road with a point spread of -3.5 along a total over-under line of 186.5 points.
The Heat comes from a win as visitors last night in Atlanta with a score of 103-90. Bets on Miami covered the point spread of -5.5 while the game went under the betting line of 196 points. This was Miami´s 8th consecutive victory. LeBron James scored 24 points and gave 11 assists in a win that makes the Heat 37-14 overall, together with an ATS record of 27-24.
Chicago won on the road over the Hornets 96-87 on the scoreboard. Wagers on the Bulls covered the spread of -1 with the combined score going over the odds of 181.5 points. Luol Deng scored 20 points in a victory that leaves the Bulls second in the NBA Central with an overall of 31-22 along a record against the basketball spread of 23-30.
These teams last met on January 4, 2013, when the Bulls as visitors defeated the Heat with a score of 96-89, covering the point spread as underdogs at +7.5. The total score went under the line of 189.5 points.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games.
- Miami is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Miami is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games when playing Chicago.
- Chicago is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chicago’s last 8 games at home.
- Chicago is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home.
Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls – NBA Basketball
When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 – 8:00 PM ET
Where: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
TV Coverage: TNT
Point Spread: Heat -3.5
Over Under Line: 186.5 points
Game Score Prediction: Heat 96, Bulls 93
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs OKC Thunder Game 2 NBA Playoffs 2013 Point Spread
- Houston Rockets vs LA Lakers Point Spread April 17 2013 – Betting Odds