The San Francisco 49ers will host the Green Bay Packers on Saturday January 12, 2013 for the NFL divisional playoffs. Football betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get 25% in free plays with your deposit.
The 49ers are favorites at home with a point spread of -3 along a total over-under line of 45 points.
Green Bay defeated the Vikings in the wild card round, 24-10 on the scoreboard of Lambeau Field. Bets on the Packers covered the point spread of -10.5 while the game went under the betting line of 44 points.
Aaron Rodgers passed for 274 yards with a touchdown while DuJuan Harris rushed for 47 yards and a score. This result makes Green Bay 11-5 overall along a record against the football spread of 9-7.
San Francisco waited for the outcome of the Packers vs. Vikings result. They finished the regular season first in the NFC West with an overall of 11-4-1 together with an ATS record of 9-7 after a victory at home, against Arizona with a score of 27-13 and bets on the Cards covered the spread as +16 underdogs, the combined score went over the odds of 39 points.
Colin Kaepernick threw for 276 yards and 2 touchdowns and Frank Gore ran for 68 yards and a touchdown.
These teams last met on September 9, 2012 when the 49ers at home defeated the Packers with a score of 30-22, covering the point spread as underdogs at +6, while the game went over the line of 46.5 points.
- Packers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 vs. NFC.
- Packers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- 49ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 playoff games.
- 49ers are 3-7 ATS in their last 10 vs. NFC.
- Over is 4-1 in Packers last 5 Divisional Playoffs games.
- Over is 4-0 in 49ers last 4 games overall.
Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers – 2013 NFL Playoffs
When: Saturday, January 12, 2013 – 8:00 PM ET
Where: Candlestick Park, San Francisco, California
TV Coverage: FOX
Point Spread: San Francisco -3
Over Under Line: 45 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- NFL Pro Bowl 2013 Point Spread – Over Under – Rosters
- 49ers vs Ravens Betting Line: Super Bowl 2013 Point Spread – Over Under
- Ravens vs Patriots: 2013 AFC Championship Point Spread – Over Under
- 49ers vs Falcons: 2013 NFC Championship Game Betting Odds
- Seahawks vs Falcons Point Spread: 2013 NFL Playoffs Betting Odds