The New York Knicks will host the Golden State Warriors this Wednesday February 27, 2013. NBA betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% free play bonus with your deposit.
The Knicks are favorites at home with a point spread of -7 along a total over-under line of 206.5 points.
New York comes from a victory at home over Philadelphia with a score of 99-93. Bets on the 76ers covered the point spread as +11 underdogs, while the game went over the betting line of 189.5 points.
Carmelo Anthony scored 29 points and Tyson Chandler grabbed 12 rebounds in a result that leaves the Knicks first in the NBA Atlantic with an overall of 33-20, along a record against the basketball spread of 25-26-2.
Golden State lost as visitors against Indiana 97-108 on the scoreboard. Wagers on the Pacers covered the spread of -8.5, with the combined score going over the odds of 196.5 points.
Stephen Curry scored 38 points and David Lee grabbed 12 rebounds, in a loss that makes the Warriors second in the NBA Pacific with an overall of 33-24, together with an ATS record of 29-27-1.
These teams last met on December 28, 2011 when the Warriors at home defeated the Knicks with a score of 92-78, covering the point spread as +6 underdogs, with the total score going under the line of 207.5 points.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Golden State’s last 16 games.
- Golden State is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games.
- Golden State is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Golden State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road.
- New York is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games.
- New York is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New York’s last 6 games at home.
- New York is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home.
Golden State Warriors at New York Knicks – NBA Basketball
When: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 – 8:00 PM ET
Where: Madison Square Garden, New York, New York
TV Coverage: ESPN, Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (Golden State), MSG (New York)
Point Spread: Knicks -7
Over Under Line: 206.5 points
Game Score Prediction: NY 102, Warriors 96
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 NBA Finals Game 5 Point Spread: Miami at San Antonio Betting Odds
- 2013 NBA Finals Game 1 Prediction: Spurs vs Heat Point Spread – Over Under
- Pacers at Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Point Spread – Betting Pick
- Heat Prepared For Much More Physical Series Versus Pacers In 2013 East Final
- Bulls vs Heat Game 2 Prediction – 2013 NBA Playoffs Point Spread