The Duke Blue Devils will visit the Virginia Tech Hokies this Thursday February 21, 2013. College basketball betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% free play bonus with your deposit.
No. 6 ranked Duke is favorite on the road with a point spread of -13. Over under line will be available soon.
Duke comes from a loss on the road, against Maryland with a score of 81-83. Bets on the Terrapins covered the point spread as +4 underdogs, while the game went over the betting line of 141 points.
Seth Curry scored 25 points in a defeat that leaves the Blue Devils with an overall of 22-3, along a record against the basketball spread of 13-12.
Virginia Tech lost for the 8th consecutive time, on the road against NC State 86-90 in overtime. Wagers on the Hokies covered the spread as +14 underdogs, with the combined score going over the odds of 152 points.
Erick Green scored 29 points in a loss that makes Virginia Tech 11-14 overall, together with an ATS record of 10-10-2.
These teams last met on March 9, 2012 when the Blue Devils took the win with a score of 60-56 and bets on the Hokies covered the spread as +9 underdogs, with the total score going under the 136.5 points line.
- Blue Devils are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games.
- Hokies are 1-5-2 ATS in their last 8 home games.
- Over is 7-3 in Blue Devils last 10 overall.
- Over is 9-4 in Hokies last 13 overall.
- Blue Devils are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Virginia Tech.
Duke Blue Devils at Virginia Tech Hokies – NCAA Basketball
When: Thursday, February 21, 2013 – 9:00 PM ET
Where: Cassell Coliseum, Blacksburg, Virginia
TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: Duke -13
Possibly Related Posts:
- Syracuse vs Michigan 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Louisville 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Ohio State Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- Syracuse vs Marquette Point Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- FGCU vs Florida Basketball Point Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals