The Notre Dame Fighting Irish will host the UConn Huskies this Saturday January 12, 2013. College basketball betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get 25% in free plays with your deposit.
No. 17 ranked Notre Dame is favorite at home with a point spread of -9. Over under line will be posted soon.
The Fighting Irish won for the 12th straight time, as visitors over Cincinnati with a score of 66-60. Bets on Notre Dame covered the point spread as +4.5 underdogs, while the game went under the betting line of 133 points.
Jerian Grant scored 19 points and Scott Martin 12 points, in a victory that leaves Notre Dame 14-1 overall, along a record against the basketball spread of 8-4.
UConn won at home last Tuesday, against DePaul 99-78 on the scoreboard. Wagers on the Huskies covered the spread of -8.5, with the combined score going over the odds of 143.5 points.
DeAndre Daniels scored 26 points and grabbed 8 rebounds while Ryan Boatright scored 22 points, in a win that makes Connecticut 11-3 overall, together with an ATS record of 4-6.
These teams last met on January 29, 2012, when the Irish on the road defeated the Wolfpack with a score of 50-48, covering the point spread as underdogs at +9. The total score went under the betting line of 125.5 points.
- Connecticut is 4-10-1 ATS in its last 15 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Connecticut’s last 9 games on the road.
- Connecticut is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road.
- Connecticut is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Notre Dame is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.
- Notre Dame is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Connecticut.
- Notre Dame is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Connecticut.
UConn Huskies at Notre Dame Fighting Irish – NCAA Basketball
When: Saturday, January 12, 2013 – 2:00 PM ET
Where: Joyce Center, South Bend, Indiana
TV Coverage: ESPN3.com
Point Spread: Notre Dame -9
Possibly Related Posts:
- Syracuse vs Michigan 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Louisville 2013 Final Four Point Spread – Over Under
- Wichita State vs Ohio State Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- Syracuse vs Marquette Point Basketball Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals
- FGCU vs Florida Basketball Point Spread March 29 2013 – Regional Semifinals