The Oregon Ducks will host the Colorado Buffaloes this Saturday October 27, 2012 for week 9 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Oregon is favorite at home with a point spread of -45.5 along a total over-under line of 67.5 points.
The No. 4 ranked Ducks won for the seventh consecutive time this season, on the road against Arizona State with a score of 43-21. Bets on Oregon covered the point spread of -8.5 while the game went under the betting line of 68.5 points.
QB Marcus Mariota passed for 46 yards and a touchdown but he did more damage on the ground rushing for 135 yards and a score. Kenjon Barner rushed for 143 yards with 3 touchdowns.
Oregon is at the top of the Pac-12 North with an overall of 7-0 (4-0 conf) along a record against the football spread of 3-4.
The Buffaloes lost for the third consecutive time, on the road against USC with a score of 6-50 and bets on Southern California covered the spread of -39.5 with the combined score going under the line of 57 points.
QB Jordan Webb passed for 210 yards with 3 interceptions. Christian Powell rushed for 56 yards.
Colorado is 1-6 overall (1-3 Pac-12) together with an ATS record 1-6.
These teams last met on October 22, 2011 when Oregon on the road defeated Colorado with a score of 45-2, covering the spread of -35.5 with the total score going under the odds of 64 points.
- Colorado is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games.
- Colorado is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games.
- Colorado is 2-14 ATS in its last 16 games on the road.
- Colorado is 3-22 SU in its last 25 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games on the road.
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Oregon is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games at home.
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home.
Colorado Buffaloes at Oregon Ducks – NCAA Football Week 9
When: Saturday, October 27, 2012
Where: Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon
Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Point Spread: Oregon -45.5
Over Under Line: 67.5 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds