The Arkansas Razorbacks will travel to Kyle Field and face the Texas A&M Aggies this Saturday September 29, 2012 in week 5 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
The Aggies are favorites at home with a point spread of -13.5. Over under line will be posted soon.
Arkansas lost for the third consecutive time, at home against Rutgers with a score of 26-35 and bets on the Knights covered the point spread as +8.5 underdogs. The game went over the betting line of 49.5 points. QB Tyler Wilson passed for 419 yards with 3 touchdown passes and 2 interceptions. Cobi Hamilton had 303 receiving yards with 3 scores. This result makes Arkansas 1-3 overall along a record against the football spread of 0-3.
The Aggies are 2-1 (2-1 ATS) after a victory on the road against FCS rival South Carolina State with a score of 70-14. Bets on Texas A&M covered the spread of -46. Johnny Manziel had 174 passing yards with 3 touchdown passes, he also ran for 88 yards and 2 more touchdowns.
These two teams last met on October 1, 2011 when the Aggies at home took the victory over the Razorbacks with a score of 42-38, covering the spread as +2.5 dogs while the game went over the odds of 61 points.
- Arkansas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games.
- Arkansas is 18-6 SU in its last 24 games.
- Arkansas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games.
- Arkansas is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arkansas’s last 9 games on the road.
- Texas A&M is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Texas A&M is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games.
- Texas A&M is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games at home.
Arkansas Razorbacks at Texas A&M Aggies – NCAA Football Week 5
When: Saturday September 29, 2012
Where: Kyle Field, College Station, TX
Game Time: 12:21 pm ET
Live TV Coverage: SEC Network
Point Spread: Texas A&M -13.5
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds