The Arkansas Razorbacks will face the Auburn Tigers this Saturday October 6, 2012 for week 6 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Auburn is favorite at home with a point spread of -10 along a total over-under line of 54.5 points.
The Tigers come from a loss at home against LSU with a score of 10-12 with bets on Auburn covering the point spread as +18 underdogs while the game went under the betting line of 45 points.
QB Kiehl Frazier passed for 97 yards and 2 interceptions while Onterio McCalebb ran for 24 yards with a score in a game that leaves Auburn 1-3 overall ( 0-2 conf ) along a record against the football spread of 1-3.
The Razorbacks come from a fourth straight loss this season, on the road against Texas A&M with a score of 10-58 and bets on the Aggies covered the spread of -12.5 with the combined score going over the total line of 65 points.
QB Tyler Wilson had 373 passing yards with a touchdown and 2 interceptions. Knile Davis caught the TD pass and had a total of 64 receiving yards.
Arkansas is 1-4 overall with an ATS record of 0-4.
These two teams last met on October 8, 2011 when the Razorbacks at home took the victory with a score of 38-14 and bets on Arkansas covered the spread of -10 while the game went under the betting line of 65 points.
- Arkansas is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games.
- Arkansas is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games.
- Arkansas is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games.
- Arkansas is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road.
- Auburn is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games.
- Auburn is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games.
- Auburn is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games.
- Auburn is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home.
- Auburn is 18-3 SU in its last 21 games at home.
Arkansas Razorbacks at Auburn Tigers – NCAA Football Week 6
When: Saturday October 6, 2012
Where: Jordan Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama
Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: ESPN2
Point Spread: Auburn -10
Over Under Line: 54.5 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds