The St. Louis Rams will host the Arizona Cardinals for Thursday night football this October 4, 2012 for week 5 of the NFL regular season. Betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% bonus with your deposit.
Arizona is favorite on the road with a point spread of -1.5 along a total over-under line of 38.5 points.
The Cards come from a fourth consecutive victory this season, at home over the Dolphins with a score of 24-21 in overtime and bets on Miami covered the spread as +4 underdogs. The combined score went over the total line of 38.5 points.
Kevin Kolb had 324 passing yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions while Andre Roberts had 118 receiving yards with 2 touchdowns.
This win makes the Cardinals first in the NFC West with an overall of 4-0 along a record against the football spread of 3-1.
The Rams won at home last Sunday over the Seahawks with a score of 19-13 and bets on St. Louis covered the spread as +2 underdogs while the game went under the betting line of 39.5 points.
Sam Bradford passed for 221 yards and 1 interception while back up Johnny Hekker had a couple of yards with a score. This win leaves the Rams 2-2 overall and 3-1 ATS.
These two teams last met on November 27, 2011 when the Cardinals on the road took the win over the Rams 23-20 with bets on Arizona covering the point spread as +1 underdogs while the game went over the total line of 40 points.
- Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games on the road.
- Arizona is 3-13 SU in its last 16 games on the road.
- St. Louis is 6-14-1 ATS in its last 21 games.
- St. Louis is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games.
- St. Louis is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games at home.
- St. Louis is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing Arizona.
Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams – Thursday Night Football
When: October 4, 2012
Where: Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO
Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: NFL Network
Point Spread: Cardinals -1.5
Over Under Line: 38.5 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Miami Dolphins Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Buffalo Bills vs Cleveland Browns Point Spread 2013 – Week 5
- NFL Pro Bowl 2013 Point Spread – Over Under – Rosters
- 49ers vs Ravens Betting Line: Super Bowl 2013 Point Spread – Over Under
- Ravens vs Patriots: 2013 AFC Championship Point Spread – Over Under