The Alabama Crimson Tide will visit the Tennessee Volunteers on Saturday October 20, 2012 for week 8 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Alabama is favorite on the road with a point spread of -21. Over under line will be posted soon.
The No. 1 ranked Crimson Tide comes from a sixth straight victory, on the road over Missouri with a score of 42-10 and bets on Alabama covered the point spread of -21 while the game went over the betting line of 40.5 points.
QB A.J. McCarron passed for 171 yards and Eddie Lacy rushed for 177 yards with 3 touchdowns in a victory that makes Bama first in the SEC West with an overall of 6-0 (3-0 conf) along a record against the football spread of 3-3.
The Volunteers lost for the second straight time on the road, against Mississippi State 31-41 on the scoreboard and bets on the Bulldogs covered the spread of -3 with the combined score going over the total line of 56 points.
QB Tyler Bray had 148 passing yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception. Rajion Neal rushed for 40 yards with a touchdown.
This loss leaves Tennessee 3-3 overall (0-3 SEC) together with an ATS record of 2-4.
These teams last met on October 22, 2011 when the Crimson Tide at home defeated the Vols with a score of 37-6, covering the spread of -29. The game went under the line of 46.5 points.
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Alabama’s last 7 games on the road.
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games.
- Tennessee is 2-6 ATS in its last 8 games at home.
- Tennessee is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home.
- Tennessee is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Alabama.
Alabama Crimson Tide at Tennessee Volunteers – NCAA Football Week 8
When: Saturday October 20, 2012
Where: Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, Tennessee
Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
Live TV Coverage: ESPN
Point Spread: Alabama -21
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rutgers vs Louisville Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- TCU vs Texas Tech Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Line
- Texas Tech vs SMU Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Buffalo vs Ohio State Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Georgia vs Clemson Football Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds